About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fighting The Mind When It Comes To Weight Loss.

Another weekend has come and gone and man, has it been hard.
I totally blow it again and am finding it to be getting harder to convince myself that I don't need that bad food.

I fight with my head every minute of every day. When I'm shopping, at the register there is chocolate everywhere. How can I fight the urge to not grab one, I find myself telling a lie to the checkout girl, "For the kids," placing a snickers on the counter.

What kids, my daughter is no longer at home.
I get in the car and eat it on the way home. Come on, tell the truth, I bet there is a lot of you who have done that, I'm sure that I"m not alone with this.

Now, I really do not have any excuse for not exercising. My back has been pretty good lately. I've been doing a little bit of walking, but not enough.

It's just too cold. I wish winter would hurry up and go. It's only three months of the year but it feels like six months.
Two weeks until SPRING, "hip hip hurray."
Maybe this old bear will come out of hybernation. (That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it).

Perhaps with more sunshine it will make it easier to say "No" to bad foods and say "Yes" to healthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment