About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Exercise Has Crippled The Weight loss Fool

Ahh, The pain is agonising.
Yes, I'm not in good shape. Pushed it to hard yesterday I'm afraid.
Now I can hardly move, my back muscles must have seized or something. I know your probaly laughing out loud to yourself, but it's not funny, I'm totally crippled. Some of you probably understand what I'm going through.

Today was the hardest day I've ever had at work. Why is it when you have a bad back you drop everything that you touch.
The floor feels like it's a million miles away and once you reach it getting back up can be excruciating.
Customers will ask you to bend down to get a product and you struggle to keep the pain from showing on your face.
You stand up straight with this pathetic fake grin on your face and act nice, meanwhile grimacing inside.

I have a situp bench at home that I began to use when I started this fitness madness campaign. Perhaps this is where I went wrong. I tried to complete three sets of 20 situps, I haven't done anything like this for nearly 5 years.
Bad mistake, should have done perhaps two sets of 15 until I got use to it.

Lesson learnt-
DON'T RUSH INTO IT, ROME WASN'T BUILT IN A DAY

No comments:

Post a Comment