About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Friday, October 15, 2010

Dress Found, Happy as Larry Now.

Yes it's true. I have finally found that dreaded dress.
It isn't black but an aubergine colour, like a cross with a crimson colour and purple, sort of.
It is not a tight hugging dress but it is straight, something that I would never have looked at if I hadn't lost 14 kilos. I still feel a little self concious about it because I think my hips are sticking out at the sides but my daughter and husband both agree that it makes me look slimmer, yer right, who are they trying to kid.
Amazing what some under garments can hide.

Why is it we always spend more than we want to. $270 with a little jacket, more than I wanted to spend. Then you have to get matching shoes and then a bag, I will probably never wear or use any of these items again.
I should have just worn pants but NO, that wasn't good enough for my mum.
"You're going to be in family photos, you need to look nice."
What's wrong with pants, nothing but you have to please mother, right.

The wedding is only two weeks away and am getting really excited.
It has been raining here (heavy) for the last three or four days so I hope the weather is all cleared up by then.

Bring this party on.

No comments:

Post a Comment