About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Walk-a-Thon

I have finally started, my walk-a-thon.
Well, it's not really, but for me it feels like it.

I have been walking now for nearly two weeks probably 4 times a week for about an half hour.
It's been tough because we have had so much rain, last night we had 76ml in about two hours so every where I walk there is lots of mud but I try and plough on.

I have not lost much weight, 1kg, but I feel better in myself. I seem to feel healthier and have a little bit more energy.
I'm hoping the weight will eventually start to come down, I noticed that my portion sizes have crept up so major task now is to get them down, stick to a small plate and drink lots of my water, which I have been doing.

Now the biggest hurdle of all is Christmas. Doesn't time fly, it only feels like yesterday when the family were all together having lunch.
(willpower, don't leave me now)

Happy times to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment