About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

MENU

I thought that I would let you know how a typical day with my diet is.

Breakfast: Cup of cereal (just right or porridge), 1/2 cup skim milk & green tea.
water, 1 cup.

Morning tea: 5 pieces of dried apricot, green tea, 1 cup water

Lunch: 4 dried biscuits, usually salada, with sliced tomato. Diet & caffeine free soda. Water.

Afternoon tea: 2 slices thick raisin toast, little lite margarine. I have this at about 4pm because this is when I start thinking about picking at things. Water.

Dinnner: 1/2 serve Porterhouse steak, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, celery, capsicum, gherkins, pitted olives, egg beetroot and teaspoon lite cream cheese. Water.

Supper: Cup lite ice cream or piece of fruit. Green tea

I try to space the water out,  if I go shopping I tend to buy a large bottle and drink it as I shop.
Main thing is keeping portion sizes small. A MUST.

No comments:

Post a Comment