About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Food, Food, Glorious Food.

Food never seems as tempting when your sick.
Why do we have trouble digesting food when unwell?
Perhaps some research needs to be done to find out why we
don't eat as much when we're ill. Must be some chemical in the brain????

I think that I should be sick more often, then perhaps I will not have a weight problem.
Feeling low and unmotivated is not a good feeling and really I don't want to be sick again but losing weight seems to be so much easier.
You never seem to have the food cravings, don't get that yearning feeling for sweet, sugary foods.

I think that I lost a kilo or two while unwell but I feel that I have put it back on since I have my appetite back. Far to quick and far to easy.
You tell yourself that you are not going to eat another thing that is not good for you and that your turning over a new leaf, huh, that didn't last long.
Back to the old habits in no time and fighting with your mind every single moment of the day. "Don't eat that, it's full of fat."

Bring the Fight On...

No comments:

Post a Comment