About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Precious Dear Nan

You were a strong and very independant lady. You have suffered much throughout year life, now finally your pain has all disappeared.
The angels have come and taken your hand and guided you to that great place in the sky.
They will look after you now, as will granddad. You are finally back together after so long apart.

I wish that I could have told you how much I loved you before they took you from me, but you went so quickly.

I will miss seeing your smiling face, miss your xmas mince pies, I will miss you forever. I will never forget you, when I look up into the stars, I will be thinking of you always.

As much as it pains me to say (Magpie Supporter) but I will cheer on your beloved "CATS"(Geelong Football Club)and hope they win for you.

Rest in Peace
Love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment