About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Aerobics on Hold, For The Moment.

Just wanted to give you an update on the back issue.
Still struggling, major issue at the moment, not sleeping well and constantly in a foul mood.

Instead of doing the aerobics like I was telling you, I've stuck to doing some stretching exercises and a bit more walking.
Thank god for pain killers.

I've seen chiropractors, been getting regular massages and finally went to the doctor, now that was a joke.
He didn't even look at my back, didn't feel anything, just prescribed these pain killers that I can't take because they make me feel like vomiting, I can't drive, I get dizzy and almost faint. So can't take them when I have to go to work.
He also gave me muscle relaxing drugs, another useless pill. They make you drowsy and nearly knock you out so also no good for when working.

I think it's a sciatica problem, not sure how to fix it, but if it doesn't improve soon I'll be chopping off my leg.

No comments:

Post a Comment