About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Happy Holidays and A Merry Christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.

Here we are, another year has nearly past and another christmas has approached so fast. Seems just yesterday I was writing here on christmas day last year.

So I have just decorated the table and I am pretty pleased with the result, looking good. We are having a cold lunch today as it is going to be 37C and nobody wants to have the oven on in that heat. Although I really love having the traditional cooked lunch, as we are of english decent it is tradition but as we get older you just can't be bothered.

I am so looking forward to seeing the kids, that is the best part to see the excitement in their eyes and how they love to tell you about santa and the toys that he left for them.

I here the food calling my name, christmas pudding and brandy custard, oooh I can almost smell it now. Isn't today the day you just throw the diet out the window and say "To Hell With It."

I best keep moving as I can see this day is going to get hectic and time is going to disappear quick.

Best Wishes Everyone
Be Safe Throughout These Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment