About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Realisation of weight problem

You know I thought that I should tell you what actually made me realise that I had a problem. I think that you start beleiving that you look okay until you go to buy new clothes.
I was with my mother and daughter driving when on the radio Magda Sabansiki
was talking about her weightloss with Jenny Craig. I suddenly thought if she can do it so can I. We made a packed between the three of us that we would loose some weight. Once I made my mind up that was it. I stuck to my plans, I quite surprised myself. Mum and my daughter both gave up after two weeks. I tried to get mum to keep up with it but she always has an excuse.
Remember we can all do it, it just takes time and will power.

No comments:

Post a Comment