About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Exercise and Fitness. No Way, Not Me!

Okay, the time has come.
I have decided to begin my fitness campaign. (about time I hear you say).
Yes, it has finally come down to having to do some serious exercise.
If you have been reading my blog, you know that I'm not into exercise.
I use to enjoy playing team sports when younger, but when I snapped my achillies that was it, stopped everything, except walking.

I have purchased a fitness dvd. It has warm ups, aerobics, dance and floor work all on it. I have to keep it up three times a week to see improvements.
So tomorrow is day 1.

I'll tell you how I went in my next post, if I'm still alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment