About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Aerobics Elephant Style


Aerobics Elephant Style
Originally uploaded by mlockeridge
This is exactly what I felt that I looked like.
Trying to jump about following a dvd that you have never seen before. Your twisting back and forwards trying to catch what the instructor is telling you.
Before you know it you've tripped on the carpet and landed flat on your behind. (Why am I doing this?)

I've made the first step, but I must admit I found it really hard. I couldn't keep up and I was out of breath in the first few minutes. I felt like I was having a heartattack.

I found myself just jogging on the spot and moving my arms fast so it felt like I was working hard.
The dvd goes for an hour but I could only manage half hour. I was pretty proud of myself.
I'll keep on going, will do another half hour tomorrow and have sunday off.
Hopefully I won't feel like that elephant after three weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment