About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Saturday, January 1, 2011

NEW YEARS RESOLUTION-"LOSE WEIGHT"

2010 has nearly come and gone.
2011 will be upon us before we know it.
Let's make 2011 the best yet.

New Years resolutions, be nice to everyone. Treat others how you would like to be treated.
Keep on losing weight, even if it's just a little at a time.

As you can see I've got a few, probably could add a few more, but hey, For me the second one will be the biggest and hardest to keep.
I do remember making the same one last year and I do believe that I may have succeeded with it but I need to keep going and just keeping it off will be the struggle.

So to all,
Have a HAPPY, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!
May 2011 bring happiness and good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment