About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Exercise Has Never Been So Much Fun

Yer, really.

You think I'm joking don't you, but I'm not.
I have found the best thing yet that is enjoyable but yet gives you a workout.

WII game console. I bought one for my daughter for xmas and I haven't stopped using it since. Told you I was still a kid at heart.

The first time I played, I played non stop for 2 and half hours and boy was I tired when I finished. The next day my arms where that sore from playing baseball that you'd think I played a real game.

Boxing is just as bad, my husband keeps telling me that I don't have to try and really hit them but makes no difference I still go in hard.
Best workout ever from doing something fun. You really don't realise how hard you've been working out until a couple of hours later when your puffing madly and sweat is running down your face.

I have bought her the wII fit Plus for her birthday middle of January, apparently that is suppose to be great.

If you haven't had a go of one try it, you really will enjoy it.

All I can say is bring it on!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment