About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Flood Devastation

What a very unusual five to six months of weather this country has had.

I just wanted to say that my family and myself are thinking of you all during these disastrous floods.
To those who have lost loved ones, our deepest sympathy goes out to you.

I have already donated some money at our local bank but I will be heading back there tomorrow to donate again.

To those of us that are not effected by the floods and have not donated as of yet, please don't hesitate, just a couple of dollars will be helpful I'm sure.

As I am writing this it has not stopped raining and I mean heavy, really heavy. I just travelled from Adelaide today and there was so much water on the roads it was dangerous. I have not seen so much water fall from the sky in such a short period of time.

I feel this country needs to pull together at this difficult time and I believe that as true blue aussies, we will.

No comments:

Post a Comment