About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Dieting and Weight Loss Just Flew Out The Window

That's right, this whole week has just blown up in my face.
My dad just turned 70yrs old, so we had a big party. Suppose to have been a surprise but he had a pretty good idea what was going on.

We had the usual nibbles and of course the birthday cake, a huge round delicious MUDCAKE with PROFITTEROLES and chocolate shavings all on top.
Now how can you say "NO" to that.

On the night not so bad, had a small portion just like I've been telling you all to do throughout my blog, but there was nearly half left and we have been eating it for morning tea all week.

Here it is placed in front of me looking right at me saying "eat me"
At the time I feel like cookie monster and just gorge myself then I feel sick afterwards.

Its all gone now, so I'm back into diet mode flat out.
31 DAY FAT LOSS CURE


No comments:

Post a Comment