About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

WII Gone

Withdrawal symptoms have hit. My daughter has moved out and she had the nerve to take the WII with her. (it was hers).
No more hula hooping, boxing or aerobics. Man, do I miss it.
Now I have gone back to watching TV and before I would spend a good hour doing my fitness routine.
Perhaps it was because it was new that I was right into it but hey, if it got me moving I'm all for it.
Now playing the guitar hero is not exercise and that is all that my daughter does, no fitness stuff, so perhaps she should bring it back. Great idea, what do you think.

Birthday is soon, I'll have to put in a request or a few hints.

Catchya Later 

No comments:

Post a Comment