About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Another Day In The Zucchini Patch

Zucchini everywhere, yes it's back to that time of year and I did a stupid thing and planted some of my own, about 2 acres.
Been picking these little buggers(my own) for two weeks now and am really starting to feel it in the back area. (I feel a massage coming on).
One good thing out of this is that I should make some good money and my legs feel like they are getting much thinner. (imagination perhaps)
I walk for about an hour each night picking, and most times I really try and step it out, huffing and puffing towards the end.
No pain, No gain, isn't that what they say.

So I keep telling myself, "think of the reward at the end." Kilos falling off. Pray, Pray, Pray.

31 DAY FAT LOSS








No comments:

Post a Comment