About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Massage and Detox For My Weight Loss

I was in heaven. Was this going to help my weight loss, probably not much.

It's my birthday this month so my mother gave me a voucher to a massage clinic. 2 and 1/2 hours of relaxation, just what I needed.

First I had an anti-aging facial, yer, I hear you, I probably needed that. My face felt smooth when finished and I felt so refreshed but of course this usually costs $95 and there ain't no way that I will pay that much to get my face done.

Next I had a massage, remedial. Only 1/2hr and could have been a lot deeper but it still felt so good.

Detox Foot Spa came next, this was very different, never ever heard of it before and very hard to believe.
An electric current travels through the water and some how the consultant can tell by the colour of the water what is happening in your body.
My water was very good, (unusual I thought), except that I had traces of metal in it. Don't ask me how the metal gets in the water but trully, it was there.
The young girl asked me if I smoked, "NO", did I eat a lot of can food, like tuna and "Yes" I had a bit of tuna over the last couple of weeks but I do not eat much canned food.

Producing a list of all the metals that could be found in our body, the young girl said these items can have metals in them.
This list was nearly three pages long and from what was on it, well, you would never eat food again, so you would starve to death. Now this is something that I won't be doing, starving.

After I got over that shock, I had a pedicure. Massage for my feet, loved this immensely. Always have liked my feet being rubbed.

Now the only complaint that I had was it was not 2 1/2 hrs of relaxation like the brochure said, it was only
1 1/2hrs. I probably could have had an hour massage, now that would have been nice.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I really did enjoy it all and really appreciated my present. It is something that I would never buy for myself, so

THANKYOU TO MY MUM FOR A WONDERFUL GIFT.





No comments:

Post a Comment