About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Dancing The Weight Off With WII

It's back, yes I finally got a WII.
My daughter and husband have bought me a WII for my birthday. It came in a pack with the Michael Jackson Dance game.

Now that's a sight. Don't laugh. Me movin' and shakin' is not a pretty site.
After I set it up, which took me a while, I danced to THILLER. My heart was pounding that hard that it felt like it was going to jump out my chest. Even my husband had a go.

The footy was on tv and if anybody knows me well, they know that I love my footy. But I didn't watch the game, instead I danced. Little bit sore this morning.
I told my husband that I would have the THRILLER moves all down pat by the end of the week.

I cannot see how this could not be good for you, dancing instead of watching tv, just has to be good to move that weight and shift that fat.

I told my brother that I received a WII for my birthday, he said "What are you fifteen or something?"
I didn't tell him that I wanted it for the exercise so that I could try and get the weight off. He just wouldn't understand.

We're all kids at heart, aren't we?





No comments:

Post a Comment