About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Wii Fit - My Answer To Exercise

I have it, The WII Fit. My daughter gave it to me for my birthday. Totally loving it.

I have lost 1.7kg since starting. I try and do a workout - step aerobics, hula hoops, cycling and then finish off with Michael Jackson dancing. I totally feel great after doing it. I did nearly 1000 steps in one session of 8mins on the step board. Suppose to tone up the butt area, in my case, something that really needs a lot of work.

I have weighed myself every morning at 6.30am and put in that I want to lose 5kg in two months, can't rush these things. So lets see how I do, oh I must tell you that I have been doing other exercise as well, not much, but I am totally trying to do 10,000 steps a day. I made 12,000 the other day after doing the step aerobics.

With the winter months approaching fast, I really need to get some weight off, so I have room to move through those cold months, you know what it's like, the smell of hot food and you tend to eat more, lots more. Not that I want to put any on at all but it is a known fact that we all tend to gain a pound here or there during winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment