About Me

Australia
I'm a Mum who has struggled with weight since having my daughter 24 years ago. Forever trying to find that one thing that helps to make weight loss easier.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Over Weight- I Give Up

Yer, that's how I feel right about now.
I was totally feeling great because I had lost over 1kg in the last week.
On top of the world and nothing could stop me. But oh how things change, suddenly the 1kg is back and my spirits have just been smashed, all that hard work gone, just like that, just like you flicked the light off.

I totally am over trying to keep weight off, it really gets me down, forever worrying about what to eat, what not to eat. OVER IT.......

Perhaps I'm just feeling a bit low because I am full of the flu, coughing, sneezing, aching all over, runny nose, you name it I've got it.

I'll pop another pill and see how I go tomorrow, those pills seem to make everything seem better. (Give me more).

No comments:

Post a Comment